Wednesday 28 December 2011

Stormlit...

Now and again, a yarn arrives, and I just cannot wait to photograph it, I immediately whip out my yarn winder and have it turned into balls immediately...  Stormlit was one of these yarns...  Again, this is from Flamboyance Yarns...  I just love how she works with colour...


Stormlit is from her Hero range and is 100% Superwash British Falkland Merino Wool.  It is a high twist 4 ply sock wool and is wonderful to work with...


The richness and depth of hue in this yarn is amazing and the deep shades just seem to glow as the socks are knitted...  


I love how Stormlit looked when they were finished.  I finished knitting them just before Christmas.  They are comfortable and warm.  I have worn and washed these socks many times now and the colour is staying very true.


No comments:

Post a Comment